Wednesday 9 April 2014

Pune .. again

I have been to Pune from the time i was in Bangalore and even from Mumbai. And all those earlier trips I always wanted a place to crash or an acquaintance to guide. This time it was all different. It was all about freedom, like a bag packer. Roaming the city just to understand how different it is from the neighbour, Mumbai. The look and feel, the culture and people.

And thanks to my phone which was giving me trouble by resstarting every other minute, It was pretty much back to old age. Asking for direction taking local transport. I tried all modes - foot, auto, bus, share auto, local train :) Had two mission in mind - From Sun and Sand reach Dagduseth and check out the place where they make large scale chivdas :O

Had great time to myself in the  temple. Sorta like connecting with my inner self which is so called soul and to me is god :) It just reenergizes me when people of various stature come and just believe - in miracles, in future and plainly in themselves.

A must - Have lots of sugarcane juice. I went in peak summer, a great excuse to indulge in sugarcane juice. Also dont miss the Puneri Thali for lunch.

I had the whole day to kill but I sorta nailed it when it comes to roaming about. All the Bazaars - Shaniwarwada, Budhwarpets... Sorry Am - You were working to fund my travel and I was well Travelling ( which means Living life :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment