Wednesday 19 November 2014

South Goa

We see a lot of blogs comparing the more happening north goa and quaint south goa. Believe me, even in a single trip, I would like mix of both.

Caves and treks in goa is something I would be looking at in the coming year. Talk about compelling new year resolutions.

I went further from Chiplun ( Continuing from http://adrenalinejunki.blogspot.com/2014/11/velneshwar-hedvi-guhagar.html?_sm_au_=iVVQt0vfvH6rMjR5 ) to Goa for a colleague's wedding. Christian Wedding in Goa _ definitely not to be missed.

I stayed in Colva beach - Camilsons. Beautiful resort. If you are looking for budget accomodations then Quinnsons is one of the options I know of.

I would update details of Quinnsons soon ( somebody remind me)

In the meanwhile - Look at beach. It was raining. Sea was showing her darker side. All in all, it made me fall in love with her more.




Look at these photos, even when I am writing this blog I feel so relaxed. How can I not feel at heaven when I am physically there. That is magic of Goa. Rich or poor, you always have place in Goa :)

Thanks to D Brat I did have more civilized trip. we went to Panjim and had more touristy approach - looking for famous eatery joints and coffee shops. 

The agenda was more of 1 church, 1 restaurant for authentic Goan food and 1 superb coffee shop to kick in caffeine to relax us more ;) on the contrary




Check out Aunty Maria Coffee Shop. Dont forget the Carrot Cake - Carrot version of Red Velvette.









The highlight of the trip was photowalk around Fountainhas. The bright coloured walls of these Portuguese  Architured houses just aid the artists in us.

























There was one thing I learned about Goa - Inter City travel is also available with Non Stop Buses. They are smaller 30 seater, hence it fills up fast. You can reach anywhere within 40/-

I would want to explore ship building units of Vasco next time I go to Goa.



No comments:

Post a Comment